MS or M Tech (preferred) in applied mathematics/statistics; CS or Engineering disciplines are acceptable, but must have strong quantitative and applied mathematical skills. Certification courses in Data Science/ML will be an added advantage.
Passionate about technology, with personal ownership for the work you do. Work directly with server-side developers.
- Develop production-ready implementations of proposed solutions across different ML and DL algorithms, including testing on live customer data to improve efficacy, and robustness
- Work closely with other functional teams to integrate implemented systems into the SaaS platform
- Create use cases with respect to domain for solving a business problem.
- Research and test novel machine learning approaches for analyzing large-scale distributed computing applications.
- Suggest innovative and creative concepts and ideas that would improve the overall platform
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around telecom industry and adoption.
Extensive experience handling data analytics in the telecom industry or on telecom products.
Exposure or Experience in building Recommendation engine in a large scale.
In-depth working knowledge beyond coursework, familiarity with statistical techniques and current ML techniques, both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques and other ML Techniques.
Experience on end to end ML models deployment in production.
Experience in working on modeling graph structures related to spatiotemporal systems.
Keras, TensorFlow,PyTorch. And knowledge of Big Data tools and environment.
Implementation experiences and deep knowledge of Classification, Time Series Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Dynamic Programming and Optimization.
Knowledge of MySQL/No SQL is an added advantage.